To minimize the spread of Covid-19 in our community, as well as to keep our patients and staff safe in the “new normal,” we’ve implemented several new protocols.
We’re asking all patients for their cooperation with the following:
- Please complete as much of our patient forms BEFOREHAND and electronically, if possible. This includes a COVID questionnaire.
- Please arrive for your appointment on time, not too early or late.
- Please wait in the parking lot and call us when you arrive
- All patients will enter our building and proceed to the hallway restroom to wash their hands BEFORE entering our suite.
- If you are experiencing symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or loss of taste and/or smell, please call our office ahead of time to reschedule your appointment.
- A mask is required for entry to our suite; please bring to your appointment. You will not be seen without a mask – we apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please only bring someone with you if absolutely necessary (driver or guardian); they will likely wait in the parking lot for you.
All of our staff members are trained in CDC infection control protocols and our office is being cleaned periodically with CDC approved disinfectants shown to be effective against COVID-19.
Safety is our #1 PRIORITY! We are working tirelessly to implement all of the guidelines recommended by CDC and OSHA, and appreciate your understanding as we do our best to ensure your health and safety. We look forward to seeing you in our office! Stay safe.
-The Hopkinton Endodontics Team